Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these signs that you may be absorbing triamcinolone topical through your skin or gums:
- blurred vision, or seeing halos around lights;
- uneven heartbeats;
- mood changes;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- weight gain, puffiness in your face; or
- feeling tired.
Less serious side effects may include:
- skin redness, burning, itching, or peeling;
- thinning of your skin; or
- blistering skin; or
- stretch marks.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.